The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for the recruitment and business development within the temporary division of the Admin & Finance Team. They will report to the Account Manager and Associate Director.
This role will involve working in a team environment to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard and that our client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
They also work with the Recruitment Co-ordinator in making sure that all recruitment and campaigns are run in a timely fashion and that the candidates are properly screened and inducted during the recruitment process.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Account management - cultivating relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships.
- Business Development - generating new business through networking opportunities, client visits, marketing and on-line social media.
- Recruitment – working alongside the Recruitment Co-ordinator to ensure all roles are being fulfilled
- Heavily involved in the hiring process for the clients, from beginning to end.
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager
- Having a regular presence with current clients through weekly contact calls and site visits.
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events.
- Liaising with recruitment to ensure candidates are being matched to your client requirements and ensuring the recruitment process is being adhered, always maintaining very high standards of quality.
- Working closely with recruitment to ensure all means of attracting, registering and retaining staff are being met
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
- Attend events ie: networking, career and jobs fairs
- Work with the Account Manager on any current or up and coming tender opportunities.
Key Performance Indicators;
- Sales/NFI Increase
- Strategy for new locations and divisions to target
- New business development
- Client visits
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Sales/ Recruitment experience is desirable
- Travelling is a large part of the role; applicants must have a full driver’s license and have their own car.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office.
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional pension scheme
To apply please forward your CV to Lrussell@recruitisland.ie