A Multination Organisation are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator for an initial 11 month contract based in North Dublin (Hybrid working). The ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms and organising Video Conferencing
• Track, update and maintain candidate data in applicant tracking system (ATS) on a daily basis
• Responsible for verifying new hire documents
• Conduct New Hire Orientation for the new hires
• Responsible for verifying onboarding documents
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the Recruiter and Hiring teams.
• Act as an advisor to the Recruiter and Hiring teams
• 2+ years related human resource or recruiting coordination experience
• Customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
• Data entry experience with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking Database preferred
• Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills
For more information or a confidential chat, please email your CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org