Recruitment Coordinator – Permanent – Professional Services - Dublin City Centre (Hybrid)
An opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a busy HR team. This role presents a great opportunity to join a future focused, proactive HR Team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Recruiter and with the wider HR Team.
HR Graduate applications are welcome!
· Provide support for recruitment, screening of CVs and interview scheduling.
· Assistance with the annual Graduate Recruitment programme.
· Assist with the coordination of a range of work placement programmes.
· Ad hoc support to the wider team in meeting the HR needs of the business.
· Assist in maintaining the HR System to ensure all data is up to date.
· Comply with the Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures associated with the role.
· Strong administration and coordination skills, prior experience in a busy team/office environment would be beneficial.
· A Diploma/Degree in Human Resources field.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
· Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Good numeric skills.
For more information or a confidential chat, please email your CV to leanne.davis@cpl