Recruitment Co-Ordinator available in Galway. Working alongside the Recruitment Team you will drive project coordination and management of recruitment operations. This role will be responsible for leading and coordinating the candidate onboarding experience on a day to day basis. You will also lead and coordinate new projects and initiatives to enhance the candidate experience, working closely with the Recruitment team and HR Lead.
- Coordinate and improve the candidate onboarding experience including process management of onboarding documentation; background check processes and decision-making; and orientation of new hires.
- Support the recruitment team lead to define and design improved recruitment workflow and processes to drive efficiencies and improve candidate and business stakeholder experiences;
- Manage the record keeping and data tracking of recruitment trackers and documentation filing utilizing Coordinator resources as needed for day to day administration.
- Research and identify technology and tools to drive process and operational efficiencies and automation; Lead the coordination of inter-departmental stakeholders on selection and implementation of new technologies, tools and platforms;
- Researching, identifying and defining improvements in the Recruitment team’s data, analytics and reporting capabilities;
- Driving as needed any projects or research related to recruitment best practices and evolution of the function.
- Defining and creating internal communications (both within the recruitment team and across the wider business) and external communications templates and cadence.
- Playing a lead role in recruitment events and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or similar
- 1-2 years of experience in a coordination or administration role within a fast-paced professional/corporate environment.