Cpl HR recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced talent professional to join a busy team in a Recruitment Manager capacity, to lead and manage a team of recruiting professionals and help shape the recruitment agenda.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage a high performing team of recruiters, ensuring they deliver on their commitments
- Coach and support the recruiters in building their relationships with varying stakeholders
- Support an offshore recruitment operation
- Use metrics and data to support recruitment decisions
- Build strong relationships with varying managers to understand their different requirements
- Proven experience of opening new recruitment markets
- Have an understanding of the wider recruitment market and trends
- Liaise with the recruitment marketing team to develop campaigns and innovate ideas to attract talent
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a fast paced environment, leading a wider team
- Have a resilient nature, who can work under pressure
- Strong stakeholder management
- Be able to deliver on expectations
If you possess these qualities and experience, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role and your experience in more detail.