Cpl HR recruitment are delighted to have partnered with a professional services client in recruiting for a Strategic Talent Partner Director to support them in their growth plans for the coming number of years. The role will support the business with talent strategy, employee experience and retention of top talent, as well as maintaining a focus on employee engagement.
Role responsibilities will include:
· Lead the Strategic Talent Partner team to support the business to deliver
· Drive the Strategic Talent Partner agenda and be accountable for its delivery and outcomes
· Provide oversight and support to the Employee relations function on employee engagement
· Lead strategic change and transformation projects for Talent
· Lead the performance management process
· Provide inhouse coaching capability to support our business leaders
· Collaborate with leadership to deliver a strategic partnering service
Skills and experience required:
- 8-10 years’ experience in a similar leadership position
- A strong strategic focus and an ability to translate a vision to a tangible delivery plan
- Strong communication, facilitation and influencing skills
- Demonstrable business acumen and ability to think commercially
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Extensive knowledge of HR across key a number of key areas such as, Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Change, Reward and Diversity & Inclusiveness.
- Practical experience of driving and influencing change initiatives successfully.
- Strong engagement and coaching skills
- Well-developed leadership skills
If you have the strategic experience to enhance and drive a talent agenda and would like to hear more about this position, send your CV to email@example.com to discuss your experience and this opportunity