Are you an experienced Recruitment or Talent Acquisition specialist with proven experience from the manufacturing sector? Our client, a Mid-West based manufacturing multinational are now expanding & if you’re interested, please apply!
Reporting to a HR Manager & acting as key part of the team, your duties will involve developing as well as implementing sourcing & recruitment plans for both passive & active candidates, managing hiring timelines, supporting departmental managers, assisting in the on-boarding of successful hires & reporting on all HR & recruitment metrics as needed.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified (level 8) in HR/business studies or a similar discipline is essential.
- 2+ years’ experience in a recruitment or TA focused role in the manufacturing sector.
- Candidates with agency experience supporting manufacturing sector clients & projects will certainly be considered.
- Have excellent customer engagement & communications skills.
- Strong IT & RMS/TA systems knowledge.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple projects & across diverse teams.
This permanent position has a starting salary of approx. 40k with full pension, health cover & educational assistances as part of the benefits package. Excellent training supports & further career growth prospects will also be on offer to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 208659 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com