Are you an experienced Recruitment/TA Specialist with proven experience from the multinational sector who's now looking for a new challenge? Our client, a global software & technology multinational are now expanding their team so if you’re interested, please apply!
Reporting to a Senior TA Manager & acting as key part of the team, your duties will involve designing as well as implementing sourcing & recruitment plans for both local & international hiring projects, managing hiring timelines, supporting departmental managers, assisting in the on-boarding of successful hires, collating/reporting on HR metrics & supporting the wider HR team in more generalist duties when needed.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in HR/business studies or a similar discipline ideally.
- 2+ years’ experience in a recruitment or TA focused role ideally in-house but agency based candidates will certainly be considered.
- Experience in the IT sector or another complex sector such as med devices/pharma or Financial Services would be a major advantage.
- Have excellent customer engagement & communications skills.
- Strong IT & RMS/TA systems knowledge.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple projects & across diverse teams.
This permanent position has a starting salary of approx. 45-50k depending on candidate skills & experience. Excellent training supports & further career growth prospects will also be on offer to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be treated in complete confidence.
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com