Are you an experienced Recruitment Specialist with proven experience from the services or medical sector who's now looking for a new challenge? Our client, a nationwide healthcare organisation are now expanding in their Limerick head office so if you’re interested, please apply!
Reporting to a HR Director & acting as key part of the team, your duties will involve designing as well as implementing sourcing & recruitment plans for both local & international hiring projects, managing hiring timelines, supporting departmental managers, assisting in the on-boarding of successful hires, collate/report on HR metrics & support the wider team in more generalist HR duties when needed.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
• 3rd level degree qualified in HR/business studies or a similar discipline ideally.
• 2+ years’ experience in a recruitment or TA focused role ideally in-house but agency based candidates will certainly be considered.
• Have excellent customer engagement & communications skills.
• Strong IT & RMS/TA systems knowledge.
• Proven ability to work independently on multiple projects & across diverse teams.
This permanent position has a starting salary of approx. 35-45k depending on candidate skills & experience. Excellent training supports & further career growth prospects will also be on offer to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 208659 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com