Cpl in partnership with Pfizer, are recruiting for a Regional Co-ordinator – Material Master Data for their site in Ringsend.
Pfizer’s mission is to deliver breakthrough medicines for our patients all around the world.
The Regional Co-ordinators – Material Master Data have a critical role in ensuring the safe supply of our medicines globally.
Due to an expansion of our responsibilities into new markets combined with significant project activity, we are expanding our Dublin based team. So if you like the idea of having that kind of global impact, why not get in touch?
· Review & timely approval of regional material master data submissions ensuring global consistency and adherence with Pfizer Policy
· Co-ordinate and provide training modules and technical support to new system
Users and Global Pfizer Affiliates
· Creation and maintenance of policy documents/ working instructions and development/ enhancement of global Standard Operating Procedures.
· Preparation and presentation of key performance metrics
· Ensure adherence of key master data controls & management of audit deliverables.
Team Performance / Customer Service
· Develop and Manage relationships with Global Stakeholders including Global Master Data Management, Supply Chain and logistics management, manufacturing and Logistics and Commercial Market business leaders.
· Enhance tools supporting the development of business partner relationships including the enhancement and marketing of the material master intranet site & social media presence and the development of online training materials.
· Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads.
· Help to create a work atmosphere conducive to a high degree of integrity and teamwork.
· Participate in team initiatives including Great Place to Work initiatives.
· Maintain business partner satisfaction by promptly following up on issues and requests for information.
Internal and External Representation
· Responsible for representing the Global Master Data Management team at a regional level (EMEA, LATAM, AFME).
· Enhance current and develop new key performance indicators to be presented regularly to management and business leaders.
· Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders to maximise business. Partner relationships and exceed in delivery expectations of Service Level Agreements.
· To provide audit deliverables as required for both internal and statutory audits.
· Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement, linking elements of supply chain master data and capitalising on the synergies between Material Master Data, Transfer Pricing Master data and GMX Master Data.
· Development of innovative solutions to ensure that the team continuously delivers enhanced value to Pfizer’s businesses and operates in cost effective manner.
· Participate in projects that address continuous improvement opportunities.
· Proactive involvement in determining and implementing best practices.
Important Organisational Relationships:
· Reporting to: Transfer Pricing Policy & Process Manager
· External/ Internal Pfizer:
o Global Master Data Management
o Supply Chain & Demand Managers
o Quality approvers
o Market Finance Teams
o Pfizer Global Supply (PGS)
o Commercial Market Community of Practice
o Business Transformation project leads
o Global Mark Up Exchange – Master Data
o Indirect Tax
o Internal Auditors
· External Pfizer:
o External Auditors
Skills and Experience Required:
o University Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting desirable
o Accounting Qualification desirable
o Project Management Qualification desirable
· Skills & Experience:
o Accurate material master data is critical for ensuring the successful delivery of Pfizer Medicines to patients - Strong attention to detail is essential for the role.
o Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once.
o Ability to troubleshoot and adapt to changing needs
o Ability to create and understand complex process flows
o Experience in a multinational environment desirable
o High level of self-motivation, energy and flexibility
o Highly customer and service minded
o Sap experience desirable
o Proficiency in PC skills (inc. Word, Excel, Power point)
o Strong accounting, interpersonal and organizational skills
o Strong analytical thinking
o Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
o Respect for diverse cultures.
o Experience in Inventory, supply chain or logistics environment preferable but not essential
o Excellent presentation skills desirable.