Cpl Healthcare are currently welcoming applications for a Regional Director Post based in Cork. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced social care professional who is innovative and dynamic to help drive a high-quality service in the South of Ireland.
The company provides a range of supports to children and adults with disabilities, mental health illnesses, acquired brain injuries and dementia. The ideal candidate will take a lead role in the following areas:
- Lead staff and teams in the delivery of high-quality care services across the areas of responsibility, ensuring that the quality-of-service delivery for Service Users is of the highest standards. To ensure that the needs of Service Users are at the core of business delivery and that the best outcomes are secured through high quality professional services and continuous improvement. To be responsible for ensuring that Service User and scheme objectives are achieved through the relevant individuals and teams.
- To be responsible for developing Strategic and Operational Planning for the relevant Operational area and to work closely with commissioners and stakeholders to secure the required commitment and involvement in the implementation of initiatives and targets. To support development initiatives for the area of responsibility and contribute to the management of development projects and plans where required. To be responsible for the full range of KPI delivery across the operational area and to ensure operational and financial targets are met.
- To ensure that all Governance, regulatory and risk management requirements are met for the relevant operational area and that the highest quality of management is applied. To support the maintenance, creation and development of operational policies and procedures and to advise on care policy, professional practice and work issues.
- To provide clear strategic and operational leadership to direct line reports and staff, ensuring that the UK operation has highly skilled, flexible and motivated teams. To contribute to the development of staff and management initiatives and to work with senior colleagues on communication and implementation requirements. To manage a team of Heads of Operations and ensure a high level of performance through excellent communication, including information sharing, competency review, performance management and regular feedback.
Key Requirements for this post:
- Professional qualification in Healthcare including Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Social Care etc
- Preferably qualified in Healthcare Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in Healthcare Management
- Experienced in strategic and operational management in healthcare setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and flexible in work approach
- Full, license and car will be required for this role
For further details, please contact Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com