Our client, a semi-state Energy Company in Dublin has an exciting new opportunity for a pro-active and knowledgeable Regional Media Officer to join their team to support with media plans across Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Support the delivery of the corporate strategy and grow the reputation of the Group across Ireland by leading on the development and execution of regional media plans.
- Develop and deliver media support for projects and engagement for the Chief Infrastructure Office and the amplification of sponsorships and sustainability activity
- Identify and deliver paid-for media opportunities in regional media – print and broadcast as well as work with other business teams to translate regional media needs and opportunities and develop effective stories, campaigns and content.
- Identify new media opportunities that will drive company objectives, communicate technical subjects to non-technical audiences and assist the Head of PR in developing methodologies and processes to ensure consistency of approach.
What you will have:
- A degree/diploma in media, journalism, production or similar
- A minimum of 5 years’ media/press office experience with demonstrable delivery of targets and strong experience of the regional media landscape.
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade and influence up to senior levels within the organisation.
- You will also have experience of brand stewardship and be comfortable working on high-profile and sometimes controversial issues and/or projects
If interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie.