We are working with a leader in Assisted Software within Education and Corporate markets to appoint a Regional Sales Manager to cover the UK and Ireland.
As Regional Sales Manager you will be working within the Education division with a focus on leading a team of Business Development specialists to grow new businesses across Schools and Colleges.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver consistent results to meet and exceed the sales and strategic objectives of
- the division across the UK Education sectors
- Contribute to and help inform the strategic planning of the division’s goals
- Motivate, support and lead an established team of sales professionals
- Generate, monitor and utilise metrics and data to maximise sales results and
- team efficiency
- Identify new market opportunities, plan and implement strategies to ensure growth
- Instil and drive a 'hunter mentality' within the sales team, with a constant focus on
- pipeline generation, and opportunity cadence.
- Develop channel strategies and establish key external relationships that increase
- awareness and create opportunities for growth
- Develop and support the team in strategic, longer term scale opportunities
- Deliver agreed individual and team monthly sales revenues, product mix and growth targets.
- Lead the team in managing the sales pipeline to allow for accurate sales forecasting.
- Implement process improvements to maximise return from qualified leads
- Coordinate and execute seminars, workshops both online and in person to increase customer demand.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as required
- Consistently provide focus, create opportunity and maximise sales growth with and for the team.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of five years B2B sales experience within SaaS industry.
- A proven track record in generating sales and winning new business both directly
- Demonstrable track record of driving incremental revenue generation from
- Experience of utilising both market intelligence and data driven insights to
- Experience of strategic selling within longer term scale opportunities
- Full Clean UK Driving License.
Please click apply for immediate consideration or call me on the number highlighted for more information.