Regulatory Consultant / Senior Regulatory Consultant
Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum +
benefits (Dependant on experience)
CPL Life sciences are collaborating
with a multiple award-winning scientific regulatory consultancy to hire new
talent and different level. Due to increased workload, this business is looking
to hire experienced regulatory professionals to manage & lead projects
across the whole product life-cycle. The benefits of working for a consultancy
are autonomy & diversity, you can work across multiple projects at
different stages, whilst working closely with clients to provide professional
support. For the correct applicant, this is a great opportunity to gain
exposure to other regulatory activities and broaden your regulatory expertise.
· Providing strategic Regulatory advice to clients on assigned
· Preparing regulatory submissions, CTA, MAA, amendments, PIPs,
variations and scientific advice requests as and when required.
· Supporting regulatory projects on behalf of the
client including supervised liaison and negotiation with regulatory authorities.
· Managing regulatory procedures at both the
national and EU level, supporting US projects.
· 5+ years experience working within Regulatory Affairs.
· Relevant life sciences degree
· Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a collaborative
· Experience working with early/late-stage drug development
activities would be highly advantageous.
· Experience working with MAAs
If you are interested in this role or would like
more details please email your CV to Charlie.harris@CPL.com or
call Charlie Harris on 01189 522797
if this role is not suitable for you please feel free to forward this to anyone
you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your
recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.