Role responsibilities will include
- Register products for new markets, maintain and submit necessary documentation to local regulatory agencies and ensure continued licence to operate for brands.
- Manage technical standards and support regulatory product compliance across all brands/markets.
- Compile Product Information Files and liaise with sales and distribution partners on their requirements for compliance documents and product specifications.
- Liaise with external agencies to supply information in order to conform to their compliance standards or achieve specific accreditations.
- Support the defence of challenges from external parties to new or existing claims or any issues relating to our products and brands.
- Inform management of any regulatory threats or opportunities for their products.
- Build relationships with the teams working across all operational regions both internal and external.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in science or related technical field
- Experience working in a regulatory compliance role
- A basic understanding of the reasons for regulation and compliance guidelines
- Detail orientated, accurate and excellent record keeping skills
For more information please contact Clodagh D’Arcy at Clodagh.email@example.com or 0873470221