Cambridge Based - current remote working
Initial 12-month contract
Attractive salary and benefit package on offer.
Ideal opportunity for individuals who have recently graduated with a Life Sciences Degree or who have an interest in entry level Regulatory Operation opportunities.
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with an internationally recognised biopharmaceutical company, who discover and develop innovative medicines globally. An opportunity has arisen within the Publishing & Document Processing team in which the team require a Regulatory Operations Associate to join their established team. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent Life Sciences University graduate or individuals seeking entry level opportunities into Regulatory Operations. Within this position you will assist in creating electronic navigation and publish submissions for regulatory agencies, validate/ QC submissions and submit documents to regulatory agencies.
Job Responsibilities include;
Responsible for end to end publishing of Regulatory submissions, including but not limited to:
• Communicating with the Regulatory Affairs Submission Lead
• Troubleshooting issues with systems or documents
• Negotiating Timelines in the event of workload clashes
• Working flexibly to ensure timely submission
• Use in-house tools to aid submission (ISI Toolbox, Document Inventory)
• Contribution towards process improvements
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Life Sciences degree or the equivalent
• Basic understanding of medical/scientific terminology
• Excellent level of written and verbal English
• Good level of computer literacy with Microsoft applications
• Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize
If this position is of interest to yourself, please forward your up to date CV to Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org