12 month contract
Remote based working presently with long term office based in Macclesfield
Offering up to £15.00 Per Hour PAYE
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with a leading pharmaceutical organisation that is actively seeking a Regulatory Operations CMC Associate on an initial 12 month contract basis. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or individual that has completed an internship within Regulatory.
Working with the Regulatory CMC team you will be responsible for supporting the production and regulatory submission of CMC documentation for commercial products across the product lifecycle.
Job Responsibilities include;
• Coordinate the assembly, including document requests and generation, of submission-ready components to support lifecycle submissions linked to license maintenance and post approval changes
• Support the timely delivery and submission of post approval CMC documentation to marketing companies and health authorities
• Review and approve regulatory CMC documents on behalf of Operations Regulatory
• Maintenance of electronic systems to ensure the current regulatory submission and commitment status is accurately reflected, notifying relevant departments and groups of health authority approvals as they are received
Candidate Requirements include;
• Must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Graduate in a scientific discipline
• Excellent written and spoken English
•Any prior understanding of the drug development process and regulatory submissions is highly desirable
If this opportunity if of interest to yourself please call Sophie at CPL Life Sciences on 07526 003 117 or alternatively email your up to date CV to email@example.com.