Location: London / Home-based
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum + benefits
Job Reference: JO-2103-465397
CPL Life Sciences are collaborating with a growing pharmaceutical business specialized in life-threatening rare genetic diseases. In this role you will oversee submission planning, publishing, and resources allocation for assigned developing projects, covering the US, EU, and the Rest of World markets. This is a high-profile role within the business and requires an experienced regulatory submissions professional who is competent with complex systems.
- Managing the development and maintenance of processes, templates, and standards
- Tracking the status of global submissions and projects
- Mentoring and supporting junior staff
- Fixing complex system user issues.
- Performing regulatory intelligence activities & stay abreast of upcoming regulation changes.
- 4+ years’ experience working within a regulatory submissions/operations position.
- Relevant life sciences degree
- Experienced overseeing submission planning for global markets
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities
- Drug Development and Product Knowledge
If you are interested in this role or would like more details please email your CV Charlie.email@example.com or call Charlie on 01189 522797
Remember if this role is not suitable for you please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.