18 month contract
Offering up to £32.00 per hour DOE
CPL Life Sciences is working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who have multiple vacancies with their Packaging and Artwork team due to company growth. Within this role you will be responsible for Packaging and Artwork requests and track the approval status of packaging artwork components across the EU.
Job Requirements include;
- Liaise with European Country Offices in coordinating Regulatory new or update activity for packaging artwork labeling for Client products.
- Communicate/co-ordinate with key stakeholder groups for documentation of labeling artwork timelines
-Liaise with Research Strategists on target dates for artwork completion on behalf of the Country Offices, and in conjunction with Manufacturing (working to SOPs/best practice guidelines).
- Raise and coordinate packaging artwork change controls in the Artwork system (ePALMS) according to agreed timelines and established procedures
Candidate Requirements include;
- Must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Life Sciences degree or the equivalent
- Must be familiar with Regulatory environment, and have an understanding of labeling regulations and controls
- Experience of working in a quality environment, strictly following SOP and working practices, and focusing on accuracy and a ‘right first time’ approach to their work.
- Familiarity with, and demonstrated use of electronic Artwork and Labeling Management Systems (eg Client ePALMS business system) or equivalent
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself, please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com.