The Regulatory Relations Manager is responsible for maintaining relationships and interactions with regulators through the execution of the overall strategy for regulatory engagement and enterprise-wide standards. This includes managing regulatory examinations, inquiries and meetings.
Duties will include:
- Managing and supporting the wider team on all aspects of regulatory exams in accordance with enterprise-wide standards to ensure consistent exam practices, successful execution, and reduction of risk exposure for the company.
- Enterprise Regulator Findings Management: Drive consistent execution of the Enterprise Regulator Findings Procedure across the Company
- Effectively managing ongoing supervision meetings (including prep sessions and de-briefs) and preparing and uploading record of meeting notes relating to such meetings;
- Responding to regulatory inquiries; aiding with preparation of regulatory responses; as well as regulatory activity tracking, internal reporting and escalation.
- Building strong partnerships and collaborating effectively with various stakeholders.
- Communicates and escalates issues and emerging risks in a timely and concise manner.
- Partnering with colleagues to share best practices, identify regulatory themes and emerging issues.
- Providing regulator agency relationship support, as needed
- Demonstrated an ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Proven ability to build and cultivate relationships both externally and internally
- Ability to read and understand complex matters, anticipate risks and summarize key information
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with senior levels across the organization, including senior leadership