Regulatory RIM Implementation Consultant
Initial 12 month contract
Cambridge based – home working flexibility on offer
Attractive renumeration on offer
Do you have prior Regulatory Information Management experience? Would you be interested in supporting the implementation of a new RIM system with a leading international Top 10 Pharma? If so I have the role for you!
This organisation recognises the importance that Regulatory Information Manager is vital to unlocking a organisations data. Within this opportunity you will be providing support and guidance to a new RIM platform and assist with change management facilities. Supporting the RIM programme lead you will partner with key IT and Development System groups and apply structured change management methodologies and tools to execute the RIM change strategy.
Role Requirements include;
• Develop targeted change management plans that cater to and recognize the specific change the business is going through and needs to implement
• Support the RIM programme project teams to integrate change management activities into project plans
• Assess change readiness across the Development organization and be ready to develop remedial strategies where business process gaps are identified
• Develop training materials together with other relevant stakeholders and deliver training on upcoming systems
Prior Experience required;
• Prior Regulatory Information Management experience
• Knowledge and experience working with structured change management methodologies/models and tools is essential e.g. ADKAR, 7-S, Kotter’s theory etc.
• Experience successfully leading/managing complex change programmes in large organizations
• Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) able to clearly articulate ideas and concepts at various levels within the organization
• Strong influencing, networking and relationship building skills
If this position is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.