- Collaborate with the Risk team members to implement portfolio system risk monitoring;
- Develop the investment risk framework for the firms Portfolios using proprietary tools;
- Create investment compliance constraints using our internal programing tool
- Review UCITS/AIFMD regulations and develop controls in the Risk Framework
- BA responsibilities for testing developments within the risk system.
- Provide general support to the Risk team in building a common infrastructure and portfolio tools including risk management, performance measurement and technology.
- Provide Regulatory Risk Analysis for new and existing UCITS/AIFMD regulations
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in the financial services industry;
- Knowledge of investment management industry and a broad understanding of financial instruments and the exposures they create on a portfolio.
- Proficient MS Excel user; Experience creating valuation models
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills; VBA, SQL or other programming experience required.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 - 947 6327