This is a new opportunity in their regulatory team for an experienced regulatory affairs professional who wishes to put their knowledge and training to use in a fast-paced, results-focused commercial R&D environment. Although the role will focus on residues and analytical methods, there will also be opportunities to gain exposure and training in other dossier sections.
• Summarising data relating to analytical methods for pesticides in different matrices (soil, air, water, crops etc.)
• Preparing position papers and higher tier refinements to support residue risk assessment
• Conducting dietary risk assessments for humans and livestock
• Design and troubleshooting of residue trials, metabolism studies and analytical methods supporting these studies
• Data gap analysis for active substances and products
• Preparation and review of draft registration reports, with a particular emphasis on residues and analytical methods sections
• Develop strategies to gather new data
• Liaison with Member State regulatory authorities, consultants, CROs, test facilities and other internal departments (e.g.
• Excellent academic record in a relevant scientific subject (analytical chemistry or related disciplines). A degree is essential, with a masters or PhD being an advantage
• 2-3 years of experience in regulatory affairs, preferably with some specialisation in residue chemistry
• Ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic
• Ability to come up with new ideas and creative solutions
• Excellent attention to detail is a must
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team, in meeting strict timelines
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work in an environment with shifting priorities
• Performance driven, with a 'can-do' attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
For full details please contact Tina at +353 1 2784672 or email your CV to email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com