Location: Central London
Salary: Competitive + benefits
employment: full time, permanent
Job Reference: JO-2101-460344
Regulatory Professionals are collaborating with a midsize, clinical contract research organization. They provide services for Phase I-IV of drug and medical device development services including regulatory services and central laboratory services. Our client is seeking an experienced regulatory affairs professional who has at least 4 years’ worth of experience in clinical research, preferably within a CRO, and knowledge and experience of Clinical Trial Applications within Europe.
Other duties will include:
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of a global start-up;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges; and
- Present during bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
Knowledge & Skills
- Right to work in the UK
- At least 4 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include CRA or project management experience;
- Knowledge and experience of Clinical Trial Applications within Europe;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; and
- Team-oriented approach and strong leadership skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Amani via amani.yousef@CPL.com. If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you £250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*