Cpl Resources is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We have lots of really exciting roles across our teams in Dublin, which will be onboarded remotely.
At Enterprise Solutions Group we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Permanent) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
Due to continued growth and success we are looking for an experienced reporting analyst to join our team to support our MSP programmes.
- Work cross-functionally with programme manager and recruitment leads to understand the reporting requirements of the MSP programme
- Perform data exploration on disparate data (structured and unstructured) sources and communicate the results to help inform business decisions
- Aid the programme manager and recruitment leads in analysing the programme data to provide meaningful insights for our clients and support evolution of the programme design
- Become a systems SME, understanding our internal systems to a high level so you can capture and analyse data to meet our client requests
- Develop reporting to monitor KPIs across the teams to act as an early warning signal for campaign challenges
- Interpretation, implementation and documentation of complex business rules to support reporting and analytics
- Support a continuous improvement culture within the organisation
- Support an environment where creative thinking is encouraged and developed
Skills & Experience
- Degree/post graduate qualification in data analytics or related field. 1 to 2 years’ experience in a data focused role
- Highly numerate and passionate about data and analytics
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to develop a strong working knowledge of our internal systems
- Experience with data visualisation tools, Python, etc. an advantage
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and strong attention to detail, completing tasks to a very high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a business