Purpose of the Role
The Reporting Controls Analyst position affords a high level of exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders . The role holder will take a role in supporting business performance through carrying out testing of key business processes controls that forms a key part of the internal framework.
- Review and test Business Process, Entity level and End User Computing controls throughout the business.
- Provide support to control owners to implement best practice measures and liaise with Group Internal Audit.
- Provide support in relation to management of test schedule, to include choosing samples, creating test scripts and monitoring of progress of same.
- Provide updates to management on weekly/monthly basis including status of testing, number of ineffective controls.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for process improvement
Essential Skills & Experience
- Understanding of a control focused environment and a desire to keep up to date with on-going changes.
- Ability to interpret and understand financial and business information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpretative and analytical skills, with ability to challenge constructively and provide a professional, objective and independent view.
- Ability to deliver and achieve results within demanding timeframes.