If you are experienced in working with technologies, enjoy working in an international environment, and want to develop your career in a well-established corporation, this role could be a perfect fit for you!
· Build security reports
· Provide relevant and visually attractive CSO dashboards with reports on the security of apps.
· Collaborate with and report to stakeholders across the organization
· Follow the already implemented metrics and frameworks to ensure high standards of cyber security
· Follow external cyber security regulations
· Collaborate with stakeholders to run phishing simulations
· Implement and come up with new and innovative metrics and cyber security measures
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· English, at least B2
· Experience with SQL – building queries
· Experience with working with reporting tools to integrate data from various data sources - MS Azure Synapse/AWS/GCP.
· Skilled at using Power BI or Tableau
· Experience with programming in python is beneficial but not required
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
· Annual Performance bonuses
· Yearly salary re-evaluation
· Flexible working time from 6 am to 10 pm
· Over-time substituted by time off
· Occasional home office
· 5 days of paid annual leave extra
· 3 days of paid sick leave
· Language courses
· Wellness discounts
If this exciting opportunity sparked your interest, do not hesitate to apply here or send me your CV at email@example.com.
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.