Cpl Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced assistant manager from the sporting apparel sector.
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-known sporting apparel brand for a new store opening in west Dublin
We are seeking professionals who are passionate about people management - With experience managing a large team.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have extensive knowledge and a personal interest in the sporting sector.
This is an exciting opportunity with excellent training and great opportunities for progression for the right person.
If you are a natural leader with a track record of achieving and exceeding targets apply below.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead, motivate, train, and develop a team of colleagues through active management to deliver excellent customer service.
· Ensure consistent achievement of targets by motivating the team and ensuring all customers receive a high level of service.
· Ensure that store standards are maintained and the store is merchandised according to brand guidelines.
Skills and Specifications
- 1+ years of experience in retail management.
- Ability to achieve sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on manager who can lead from the shop floor
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Act as an inspiration to your team and lead by example
- Passionate about retail and people.