CPL are delighted to continue working closely with the world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation who are currently seeking to expand their Finance team. The role on offer is a Revenue Accountant and it is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the core culture, and the driving success of this multinational company. This specific role will challenge and engage you, adding excellent experience for your professional development.
Key tasks will include:
· Revenue Calculations.
· Updating financial systems with various content
· Preparation of the monthly revenue report comparing actual revenue versus forecast with supporting explanations and calculations
· Performing reconciliations of contracts and revenues recognised.
· Assisting in the creation of monthly reports including commentary.
· Ensure revenue is recognised within SOX guidelines
The ideal candidate will be:
· Newly Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA (Big 4 or Top 10 Trained or Industry experienced)
· Financial analysis experience
Contact Natasha Bevan today to hear more