On behalf of our client, a well stablished MEP & sustainability engineering services consultancy, we are welcoming applications from BIM Technicians with Revit experience to join their team to work on a range of M&E projects. Options to work from offices in Dublin or Kilkenny as well as remotely. This is initially a 6 month contract with a view to extension / permanency with an annual salary in the range of 40,000 to 45,000. The successful candidate will have experience in modelling mechanical and electrical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor. Must be proficient in BIM software including Revit, Navisworks and CAD3D.
- Active production of project information in Revit, technical drawings and details to a high standard
- Daily management of BIM workflows, and M&E services layouts with other disciplines
- Developing the practice’s BIM protocol and office standards document
- Preparation of project specific BIM Execution plans
- Collaborating with the Design & Technical team, and Contracts Team
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have 2-4 years’ experience in modelling mechanical and electrical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- Be proficient in BIM software including Revit, Navisworks and CAD3D.
- Have experience of building services (MEP) design to deliver fully dimensioned working drawings.
- Knowledge of working detail of MEP components, fixtures and fittings.
- Be familiar how to manage federated models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
Attractive contract status role with long term potential. With Immediate vacant position.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience, suitability and fit for the role.
To apply; send a summary of your relevant experience in a similar role and demonstrate this in your CV to include your day to day duties.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Darina Osborne: email@example.com