A reputable Law Firm in D2 have a newly created role for a Risk and Compliance Administrator to join a busy and growing team.
Your role will be to provide support across numerous projects and full training will be provided. This role will suit a candidate with 1 years + administration experience within banking/finance/Professional services who is looking to take the next step up in their career.
Duties will include:
- Responding to queries
- Creating reports and memo’s
- Updating, tracking and ensuring compliance of Policies and Procedures to include any necessary training.
- Assisting the Risk & Compliance Manager and IT Director with:
- Subject access requests administration
- Data deletion requests
- Data breach administration, document control and management
- Ownership of key processes to include:
- Conflict checks
- Beneficial ownership/CRO checks
- AML audit reviews and compliance
- PEP searches
The ideal candidate:
- An interest and experience in a Risk & Compliance area
- A qualification and a desire to progress in this area would be an added bonus but not essential
- Good understanding of AML / conflict checks and risk processes highly desirable
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 1- 2 years administration experience within a similar environment
Perm role. 30K Salary. Lots of opportunity for growth and progression.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.