The services range from Early Intervention Services (Springtime) for young Children through to School Age Services and a variety of programmes for Adults, devised according to the level of support that individuals require and priorities that they identify. Services include educational, day, residential, respite, family support, a range of multidisciplinary support services and supports to individuals who live independently.
We are recruiting for a number of staff nurse positions for their Roscommon based services. Full time and part time options available.
- A current Live Register Certificate with the NMBI (An Bord Altranais), RNID qualification is highly desirable.
- A clean, full, manual Irish driving licence is an essential requirement of the post.
- Candidates must have a level of experience sufficient to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post together with an appreciation of the needs of persons with an intellectual disability.
- Experience of working with people with challenging behaviour is an advantage.
Closing date for applications is April 16th, with interviews taking place shortly after.
- Part time - 40 Hours per Fortnight (annualized)
- Roscommon town
- Residential setting
The residential houses/apartments provide full-time residential accommodation for a maximum of six individuals per house and one individual per apartment. The houses are managed by Team Leaders and staffed with Social Care Staff and Nurses.
The day centres provide day programmes for adults with a moderate to severe intellectual disability. The aim of each Service is to offer a varied and stimulating day programme for all adults who attend. Activities are planned on an individual basis, with the emphasis on new challenges and opportunities, promoting independence and freedom of choice to enhance each individual’s quality of life.
We are looking for bright ambitious individuals who have a positive attitude towards working with persons with an intellectual disability and who are committed to ensuring that the service users lead as normal and enjoyable a life as possible. In return for this dedication and commitment we offer the following:
- HSE salary scales (€30609 to €47431)
- Excellent working conditions
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Sports and Social Clubs
- Opportunities for further career development
- Exceptional Training and Development
For more information, or to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Zoe-
Phone: 00353 87 407 8773