Senior Manager - RPO
At Talent Evolution Group (TEG) we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges. We live by our north star vision statement ‘‘Being the world’s best at transforming client’s through talent solutions and experiences’’
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We work with clients across EMEA and are the largest RPO/ MSP brand in the Irish market. We are continuing to develop our clients, programmes and services in Ireland and expect continued growth.
In this role you will be joining the programme management team, and work with passionate, likeminded people, who are client obsessive and always focused on bringing strategic value to our clients. Across our group, our core values centre on collaboration, transparency & integrity, being nice and having fun while we work towards our goals!
This role requires high level of experience working closely with managers to drive results and deliver best in class performance while hitting SLA’s and ensuring exceptional candidate and client experience.
· Manage delivery and performance across recruitment teams for a complex RPO programme.
· Fully accountable for all recruitment deliverables in the programme
· Develop your team through coaching, objective setting, hands-on support, and creating clear goals aligned to company and client priorities
· Identify, manage and deliver projects to improve performance and delivery to the client
· Continuous oversight of SLA’s and key metrics to ensure optimal performance across recruitment.
· Work closely with management team within the programme to drive operational initiatives to improve quality, performance, and speed of delivery.
· Identify any potential risks to timelines or deliverables
· Motivate and drive team to create a positive environment and culture.
· Ensure robust processes at every stage of the recruitment process, with a continual focus on process improvement and innovation
· 5+ years management experience, with experience leading, mentoring and coaching within a talent/recruitment environment.
· Demonstrated experience in driving operational metrics and performance across numerous teams. Ability to identify blocks and put solutions in place to drive performance.
· Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to simplify complex issues while considering impact/benefit across recruitment teams.
· Strong communicator both written and verbal with ability to influence.
· Experience in working on large programmes that require a “start up” mindset to deliver change initiatives with minimal disruption to operations.
· Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
· Experience managing teams across different locations virtually and onsite preferable.
· Demonstrated experience in defining and executing operational performance and process improvement initiatives.