Russian Customer Support Executive required!
Would you like the opportunity to work as a Customer Support Executive for a Global Gaming Platform and help deliver world-class support?
The role as a customer support executive is to resolve users’ issues by means of a first-time fix or appropriate remote support. You will work within and promote the company’s Values – Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment.
- To handle queries via the client’s tools and systems (currently via ticket, or occasional email), in relation to user Accounts, potentially Billing questions, Purchase issues, Customer Order Management (changes, delays, non-deliveries, logistics), Technical and Game support.
- To pay attention to suspicious activities or contacts
- To assist with new hire mentoring and integration, as the team grows.
- Good communication skills, and highly customer-focused
- Good organisational skills
- Be Analytical and solution focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in Russian with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Leaving certificate, or equivalent, and minimum of 12 months’ Customer Support experience
- Ability to deliver information at customer’s knowledge level in an understandable manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to think independently and follow through effectively
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboard skills (gaming experience is not required)
Location: Sandyford, D18
Flexibility in relation to working hours is required based on business requirements.
EU Passport , Stamp 4 OR 1G visa required.
Apply TODAY, or for more information, please contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie