The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Generate net new business and expansion of presence in accounts.
- Balance between heavy pipeline generation, outbound prospecting, and running tight sales cycle from start to finish.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process.
- Meet and exceed financial goals.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Minimum 1 year of SaaS solutions full cycle sales & closing deals experience.
- Language proficiency: English and an additional one of the following languages: German, Nordics, Dutch, or Czech.
- Proven record of success in sales: outbound prospecting, quota attainment, full sales cycle management, negotiation, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM/Salesforce.
- Good understanding of the local culture and business environment in the region.
- Competitive basic and variables.
- Relocation and remote work support.
- Generous benefits package including stock option.
- Internal career progression program.