Reporting to the Process Safety Manager, the role will be responsible, for the implementation of a broad range of site-wide technical SHE initiatives/programmes to meet objectives,
- Carrying out SHE reviews of Change Controls
- SHE Support to manufacturing campaigns
- Representing SHE on CAPEX Projects,
- Conducting Safety Program Audits.
- Providing Technical Safety Training.
- Analysis of site-wide EHS performance metrics,
- Incident Investigations
- Representing SHE on Technical Projects,
- Leading technical SHE improvement initiatives and projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry or Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a technical API pharma role, extensive experience leading cross functional teams on technical projects. In addition, the successful candidate will possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills and leadership skills.