Our client, a multinational supplier to industry based in Co Clare, are now recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their commercial office support team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious & suitably qualified sales administrator to further develop their multinational career so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the commercial team, you will primarily be responsible for preparing customer quotations, resolving delivery & logistics queries, stock reporting & updating, assisting on sales/marketing campaigns & acting as the main office based support for the field based sales reps.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a sales administration or order management role.
- Experience gained in the manufacturing or engineering sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different product ranges.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 28-30k + benefits & with strong potential for further career growth & personal development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com