Sales & Business Development Manager
Our client, a high profile global logistics & freight management company, are now in the process of setting up a new European entity in Ireland & have engaged exclusively with Cpl to recruit for 2 experienced Sales & Business Development Managers to help support this new expansion.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager & acting as a key part of this new operation, you will be responsible for identifying & evaluating prospects to win new business, expanding relationships with existing customers & developing a high quality pipeline of target customers & opportunities.
You will also manage quotation processes, analyse unsuccessful proposals, understand market trends/metrics, prepare KPI reports for senior management teams & support the delivery of excellent customer services & account management.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
- 4-5+ years’ proven experience in a similar sales/business development with the freight, logistics or related sectors.
- Knowledge of air, sea or road freight processes is essential.
- Strong IT skills including high level ability in Excel & other Microsoft tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with clients & customers at all levels of seniority.
- Full and clean Irish driving license.
The role is being offered as a permanent position with very strong further career growth prospects as this is a new start up. Salary & commission will depend on candidate skills & experience but will be extremely competitive & above market rates to attract top talent.
**Please note this role will be fully remote so candidates can be based anywhere in Ireland.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061208659 / 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com