Our client, a leading company in their respective field now have a requirement for a talented, energetic and highly motivated Sales & Marketing Manager to join their growing team based in their Limerick HQ office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Sales & Marketing Manager with a minimum of 3+ year’s experience in a similar role to take the next step in their career where you will be working as part of a growing & reputable business. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker and someone who can work on their own initiative. You will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy and implement it effectively reaching the target audience while helping to grow the business further.
You will report directly in to the Managing Director based in Limerick where some of the key duties of the role will include:
- Working with senior management to deliver on company vision and to develop & implement strategic marketing strategy for the business.
- Responsible for the marketing function across all businesses within the Group including creating and delivering sales, marketing and digital strategies to achieve overall business growth objectives.
- Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaigns.
- Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy to stay ahead of competitors.
- Develop content of digital marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends.
- Manage and allocate budget correctly.
- Brochure design and content management.
- Liaising with PR and media contacts.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Some occasional travel will also be required.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 year’s experience working in a similar role.
- Digital Marketing experience essential while having strong experience across the various social media platforms.
- A flair for design and photography would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills.
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying, or want to know more about this job first, please contact Barry Dolan in our Limerick office on 061 208646 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.