Cpl is actively recruiting for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager with a strong background in FMCG to join an award-winning Food Producer based in Dungannon, County Tyrone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in a newly created role with the opportunity to make a significant impact to this company’s growth and Brand.
About the role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build on and develop this company’s brand and online presence through strategic sales and marketing methods.
- Building relationships and taking part in the overall growth of the business by growing sales for the benefit of the Company
- Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit.
- Attending sales & client meetings, and carrying out sales presentations as required
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry
- Supporting and developing sales team
- Planning and writing a digital marketing strategy & Brand Strategy and annual/quarterly marketing plan (to be agreed with Director).
- Be an ambassador for diversity and inclusion, who will bring our brand and our values to life,
- Writing, scheduling and posting blogs, newsletters and articles on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and company website/newsletter
- Using a range of video platforms, scheduling tools and CRMs
- Targeting relevant demographic of people
- Setting up an email marketing campaign to go out to prospects, past and existing clients
- Help and aid the internal communication - including parts of our business that are harder to reach
- Exploit and optimise our technology platforms and drive two-way communication
- Educated to Degree level - preferred
- Strong experience working within a similar role within a food manufacturing environment
- Brand development skills and experience
- Ability to generate dynamic content for websites, marketing brochures and videos, social media platforms, etc.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience managing all social media platforms & Website management experience
- High level of people management skills
- Experience in communicating with both internal and external business stakeholders to complete projects and business briefs
- A fantastic salary & benefits package – Tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
- The opportunity to secure a new created role with opportunities for career development
- The Opportunity to join an award-winning company that rewards contribution and performance with bonus and pay increases.