Our client is seeking to recruit a Sales Coordinator. The successful candidate will report to the National Sales Manager for the relevant business unit. The candidate must be passionate about sales and customer service and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
The role will require the candidate to:
• Interact with customers, colleagues and suppliers via phone or e-mail
• Effectively involved in the sales process while understanding the customer’s needs, to leverage further sales opportunities while achieving customer satisfaction
• Enter customer orders/ monitoring pixsell orders whilst ensuring accuracy and efficiency of product and margin mix
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication internally and externally
• Go the extra mile to engage customers and provide them with the ultimate customer experience
• Liaising with internal colleagues and departments to resolve queries in a timely fashion – Sale Managers, Technical Support, Sales Representatives, Procurement, Customer Service and other colleagues
• Take ownership of and contribute to team tasks and responsibilities as allocated by the National Sales Manager (NSM)
• Proven phone-based sales support/ customer support experience
• Knowledge and experience of working with insulation products
• Previous building industry knowledge
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of the team
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• IT skills associated with Microsoft excel packages (Word and Excel)
Salary circa 35k per annum.
Please contact: Sandra at email@example.com for inquiries.