Are you full of energy, curiosity, and creativity and ready for a role in a fast-paced, SaaS-based, high tech company?
Are you an accomplished professional looking to take your career to new heights?
Our client, a leading software solution provider is looking to grow Their Sales Development team to help them manage the ever-growing demand for their solutions and to drive new customer engagement.
The company allows and encourages individual to be the best sales professional he/she can be— providing leadership and support for not only the sales process, but for individual growth. It’s a fast-paced, rewarding environment that leverages my capabilities and rewards your own successes
As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for the active development of our Sales Pipeline. You work closely with the Country Manager and Account Executives to generate leads in the new market, which makes you an integral part of our Growth Strategy in your language region.
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identification and active approach of new potential customers
- Determination and clarification of the requirements or challenges of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the digitization of HR processes
- Building relationships to establish an active dialogue with decision makers of our target customers
- Passing qualified leads to the Account Executive
The experience you will bring:
- You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English & one of follow languages: Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish
- You are passionate about software products and ready to work with them
- Experience working in a B2B client engagement environment, call center, human resources etc)
- You are an active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and is always proactive
- Articulate with strong business acumen
In return, you will get:
- 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- €1,500 of development budget every year
- Regular team events
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered
- Pension scheme
- Many more