My retail client in Derry is recruiting for a full-time / part-time Sales Executive to join their successful Sales team in their Campsie branch. The Sales Executive will have responsibility for selling a wide range of furniture products and collaborate with team members to hit sales targets.
• Selling a wide range of furniture.
• Be knowledgeable about store layout, products, and stock availability, so that you can give a thorough description of each specific product and in addition cross sell or upsell.
• Assist in layouts and maintenance of window and internal displays.
• Assist in stocktaking.
• Have thorough knowledge of service standards required in their department.
• Be punctual, accurate and able to work on their own initiative.
• To deal with any customer complaints or problems in a timely manner and to report them to a member of management.
• To co-operate with colleagues and other departments to ensure the best possible service.
• To merchandise and display departmental products in a creative and eye-catching manner.
• To maintain accurate and eye-catching POS at all times on all products within their department.
• At the end of each shift ensure that the department is tidy and neat.
• Dependent on business levels, you will be required to assist with duties as directed by Management.
• To treat every customer with respect, and give them individual care and attention
• To be professional in dealing with customers at all times.
• Move between departments to ensure multi skilling and satisfy the needs of the business.
• Excellent communicator skills outgoing personality.
• At least 2 years sales experience (relevant / industry sales experience would be ideal)
• GCSE Maths and English at grade C (or above) or equivalent is required.
• A valid driving licence and access to own vehicle (training may be required at our other branches).
Please note this position requires weekend / bank holiday working and one late night (8pm) per week. There is no Sunday work with this role.
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Conan on 07393014996.