My client, a tech start-up selling online ordering and a booking management system, is looking for a driven and passionate Sales Executive to join their fast growing team.
You will be experienced and have a solid background in sales. You will be motivated and driven, people-oriented, and will go the extra mile to achieve company goals and targets. You will be responsible for developing a client book and proactively hunting and closing new business in the hospitality sector (restaurant/bar).
- €28K base salary + commission + expenses allowance
- Work from home and flexible working
- This role can be part-time (20-30 hours/week) or full time (37.5 hours/week)
- This is a 6-month temporary contract with the possibility to extend/permanency
What you will be doing:
- Develop, increase and close business opportunities
- Follow-up on new leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers within the hospitality industry
- Prospect for new accounts through sales visits, calls, networking, marketing research and zoom meetings.
- Engage with the On-boarding and Success Manager for deeper technical sales discussions with potential clients via conference calls, web demonstration or face-to-face.
- Work to maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record in sales (hospitality industry experience an advantage)
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships
- A history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas
- Comfortable cold calling customers
- Close deals!
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills