Our client, a rapidly growing company in the oil & fuel industry, has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their Sales Team based in West Cork. This is an excellent opportunity to join a household brand, who are going through a period of rapid growth.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for delivering the sales function of the business on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will have a tactical mindset, be the ultimate team player, have very strong communication skills, be accountable, and have a strong desire to be part of a successful team.
This role is ideal for a passionate, driven and customer focused graduate or someone with 1-2 years’ experience working a Sales/Customer Service role who is looking to progress their career within sales.
What you will be doing:
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with customers & colleagues.
- Be a point of contact for our customer base and provide support to management.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets.
- Ensure customer and market need requirements are collected and communicated to the correct management channels.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, competitors, and current market conditions.
- Take ownership of projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy, database management and monitor pipeline of activity.
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to foster a culture of continuous process improvement
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when communicating with customers.
- Reporting and analytics (good with numbers) on a daily/weekly basis.
- Drive the ethos of customer service to the next level within the Group.
What you will have:
- Degree qualified in Business/Sales/Marketing a plus.
- A good understanding of margin and key customer relationship management.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in communication with the Agri customer base a plus.
- Experience in B2B and B2C customer service a plus.
- Ability to think outside of the box; not afraid to make suggestions!
- Flexibility, critical thinking skills, and can act fast (you don’t panic but rather get the job done).
- IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data and be comfortable with new technology, networks and systems (very tech savvy!).
- Diligent in record keeping.
- Ability to handle multiple drivers/projects at any given time.
- Have confidence in seeking support, inputs, and guidance when required.
- Good at building and fostering relationships (both internally and externally).
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.