Our Client, a global leader in IT field are currently looking for a Sales Executive with Hebrew. This role is a full time permanent position and offers remote working opportunity.
About the position:
As a Sales Executive, you will be joining a team that is laser-focused on taking over the world, building a company we are proud of, and meeting the needs of 30,000 employers hiring internationally. With our record of phenomenal growth, we need to recruit the best of the best, with the potential to grow with us as we expand.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, reaching out and follow-up on both incoming and self-generated leads, proposals through to deal close. Although we close sales on the phone, this is a very consultative sales process, where we act as a trusted advisor to educate our clients about overseas expansion, and at the same time differentiate ourselves through our knowledge and client service. We are looking for someone with high energy and exceptional attention to detail, who is focused on outstanding client experience from the very first contact with Globalization Partners.
- Follow up on company-sourced and self-generated leads from multiple sources including website, partners, sales team, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Proactively call prospects, build relationships by understanding their business and challenges
- Educate prospects on the opportunities and benefits of our solution
- Draft and follow up on proposals, overcome objections and close sales, while working to a quarterly sales target
- Maintain a strong pipeline to meet assigned sales quotas and metrics
- Identify potential prospects through LinkedIn, news feeds, online research, etc.
- Constantly learn about our business, follow industry-related developments and maintain an entrepreneurial drive
- Maintain high quality data in Salesforce
What we are looking for:
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Ability to build and develop excellent customer relationships
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Presentation & product demonstration experience
- Problem solving skills
- Information gathering skills
- Time Management & organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or finance discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, with a track record in meeting sales targets and selling to C-Level
- Experience in global operations, or a B2B product with a financial focus, is a plus
- Structured Sales training in established sales methodologies is a plus
- International work and/or travel experience a strong plus. Experience working in a startup environment, an advantage
- Very good English language skills
- Business proficiency in Hebrew is essential
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM preferred.