We are seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and self-motivated person to join part of our successful and growing organisation. We are looking for a sales manager to deliver continued growth with our financial services team. The sales manager will work closely with the operations manager & commercial director to deliver an excellent service to our customers, colleagues & deliver our business objectives.
- Managing team to exceed budget
- Understand activity/sales activity
- Coach & mentor team members to build their skills
- Staff Referrals - build rapport through engagement with colleagues across the busines and measure performance & set objectives
- Recruitment - identify, hire & induct new advisors
- Suppliers -manage trading relationship with our key suppliers
- Best practice - practice & reinforce usage of best practice
- Teamwork - ensure high level of teamwork with all colleagues (sales support, advisors, commercial & personal lines colleagues)
- Min 3 years Life & Pensions Experience
- Proven record of accomplishment of excellent communication and relationship management.
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team.
- QFA qualified, maintaining CPD requirements and prepared to engage in further professional development.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial products structures and processes an advantage.
- Candidate will need to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements
- A high degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management.
- To be goal oriented and ready to take personal responsibility for supporting team members in the Financial Services department
Please apply below or email your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie