My client, a rapidly growing and multi-faceted organisation in the oil & fuel industry has an exciting opportunity for an experiences Sales individual to shape, lead and optimise the sales function for the business.
- We are looking to speak with Sales professionals who are used to building relationships with various stakeholders. Clients will include invidivual consumers, commercial clients and customers in the agri sector.
- This role is a site based position in West Cork and will require travel across Cork County
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with customers, review existing and new business proposals to ensure they are aligned with company margin, risk and contingency provisions.
- Act as the main point of contact for key client contracts and provide management support.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets
- Performance Management of teams including monitoring and appraising job results. Coach and mentor staff to unlock their potential.
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy, database management and monitor pipeline of activity.
- Management of Marketing Communications using all appropriate channels including digital, advertising, social media, sales campaigns, and other sales tools such as presentations.
The successful candidate:
- Degree Qualified and/or 3-5 years of prior Sales experience in a low-margin fast-paced environment with a good understanding of key commercial risks.
- Has a proven track record with sales executive experience in helping scale an organization, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels
- IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data and be comfortable with new technology, networks and systems.