These positions are ideal for an IT or Business Graduate with 1-2 years experience, looking for their next challenge and to be part of a fast paced, dynamic and innovative team.
Ideally candidates need to be located near to office locations in Cork, Clare, Shannon regions. Remote start initially with the intention to be onsite as restrictions lift.
Key Skills –
• Educated to Degree level in IT or Business discipline.
• Fluency in a second language is advantageous.
• At least 1 year commercial experience.
• An understanding of Salesforce, NetSuite is an advantage.
• Previous experience working with a global company in sales, training, project management, business analysis, data analysis.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Agile approach and ability to respond quickly to changing requirements.
• Highly motivated
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to multi task and meet aggressive deadlines.
The Position –
• You will play a key role within my clients global organisation, within their channel sales operations team to roll out the transition from an existing sales quoting tool on salesforce platform to a new tool.
• You will support roll-out, go-live and stabilization of this project.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure the successful roll-out of multiple systems within a tight deadline.
• Liaison between the project team and external partner stakeholders.
• Own key tasks such as script testing, training documentation creation and process creation.
• Engage directly with partners to train them on the new systems.
• Troubleshoot and escalate in an organized and timely manner.
• Support the existing Channel Operations team.
• Interact with various teams within the organization: Channel Sales Operations, Global Business Operations, IT and other entities within Business Operations
• Make necessary outbound emails and calls to partners to resolve issues, answer questions and help facilitate an ease of doing business
Please contact Janet at Cpl for more information in relation to this opportunity, email@example.com