These tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Main Point of Contact support for both direct and indirect sales
- Liaise between install partners and sales partners
- Regular analysis and reporting
- Systems support for all indirect partners
- Liaising with different systems support teams in US
- Overseeing and reporting on sales incentive programs
- Other sales performance reporting
- First escalation support for fulfilment partners
- Daily monitoring of installation partners performance
- Ownership and support for technical installation matters
- Daily and weekly reporting of installation and service order performance
- Monthly invoice preparation, and audit of orders
- Ensuring installation quality standards and reinforcing training and good practices
- Preparation of technical and installation documentation
- Forward and reverse logistics management and monitoring
- Stock and warehouse management
- The Candidate:
- English and Spanish fluency a must
- At least one years solid Administrative experience
- Computer and Microsoft literate, strong Excel skills.
- Can work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Process oriented and demonstrably analytical
- Accountability and ownership of his/her work (quality of deliverables)
- Flexibility and adaptability (tasks might change over time, ad hoc requests, etc.)
- If possible, someone from a technology or telecoms background.
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Work from home opportunities
This role will initially be working from home. Excellent salary and benefits. Contact Eimear on 00353 85 8037246 with any queries.